3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and interviews
- Double Negative – Behind the scenes with the masters of film VFX
- Which software package? – Don’t waste time learning the wrong software, figure out which one you need to master with this guide
- Arcmedia – Lovely architecturel visualisation for you to drool over
How to create amazing pieces of artwork
- Winter wonderland – Vue – Create a Christmas-style, snow swept scene
- City 2050 – Lightwave – Find out how to create great looking atmospheric effects
- Female Rogue – 3ds Max/ZBrush – How to model a thief on the rooftops
- American Muscle Car p2 – Maya – The concluding part of the tutorial to create a Camaro
The inside track on the CGI industry
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Brent Zorich – Film/Game convergence for LucasFilm!
- Uni focus – The CGI animation course at Westminster Uni examined
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.