3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Dean Agar – A photographer mixing up photoshoots with CGI from CINIMA 4D
- Pitching for Work – How artists and small studios can pitch for work
- Kuan Studio – The world of arch viz, south American style
How to create amazing pieces of artwork
- Tiger in the Jungle – 3ds Max – Use the HairFX plug-in to make a tiger
- Laguna – Poser and Vue – Create a Jack Vettriano style beach scene
- Stifled Smile – Maya and ZBrush- How to create perfect skin tones using SSS
The inside track on the CGI industry
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Dennis Allain – award-winning architectural illustrator
- Studio Access – behind the scenes with Assassin’s Creed II
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.