Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free CD, which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers.
In this issue...
Master professional skills
Striking type effects
- Learn how to create our stunning cover image.
Photoshop to WordPress
- The basics of design and slicing.
- Create your own art book.
20 ways to make money with Photoshop
- Earn cash from your design skills.
- Designers reveal their 2012 resolutions
- Studio profile: Raw
- Reader's Gallery
- The Raster Group's 50th Chapter
- Interview: Tim McDonagh
- Workshop: Master pro compositing
- Tool focus: The Transform options
- Workshop: Paint sci-fi characters
- Trend focus: Vinyl toys
- Workshop: Creative retouching
- Workshop: Decorative vexel art
- Product, app and book reviews
- Top 10… Scanners
Free with this issue...
Advanced Photoshop comes with a free disc, packed with essential resources:
- Tutorial project files
- 75 minutes of pro video tuition
- 20 landscape photos
- 180 brushes
- Steampunk photo pack
- WordPress theme worth $39
- Inspirational images from the online gallery
- Links to our social networks