Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free CD, which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers.
In this issue...
Work with selections
- Pro secrets behind making advanced selections.
- Utilise the Pen tool, clipping masks and Gradient tool.
Head to head: Photo effects
- Two artist apply multiple illustrative styles to one image.
Make money with apps
- Break into the competitive apps market.
- Spotlight: How much should retouchers charge?
- Reader's gallery
- Interview: Master commercial illustration - Jeff Huang
- Exhibition: Diverse art with Hysterical Minds
- How I made: Locus Amoenus
- Create dynamic 3D type
- Combine 3D renders with photos
- How I made: Ignite
- Quick trick: Curve colour editing
- Merge to HDR Pro
- Explore Camera RAW 7.2
- Quick trick: Mimic stormy weather
- Project focus: Creating unique environments
- How I made: Are Can Ben Na Mar
- Build infographics
- Trend focus: The skull motif
- Feature: Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite
- App and book reviews: CameraBag and Paper by Fiftythree
Free with this issue...
Advanced Photoshop comes with a free resource disc...
- 40 Premium images
- 3D renders including shattered text worth $14.99
- 20 Photoshop brushes
- Two video tutorials:
Create a realistic 3D composite
Time-lapse video in CS6
- Project files for the issue's tutorials
- Exclusive wallpapers for mobile and desktop
- High-res images, textures, brushes and more