Advanced Photoshop® magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop® skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop® Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free CD, which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers.
The best features, interviews and artist profiles:
- Create the cover – photorealistic portrait paintings
- Infographics explained
- How to work on commercial branding projects
Challenging and inspiring tutorials including:
- Use CS5’s new blending modes
- Create 3D text-based compositions
- Master dynamic lighting effects
- Inspirational artist showcases and interviews
- Reader’s questions answered in the Helpdesk
- Exclusive ‘Advanced 3D type’ CS5 video tutorial
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on your Mac.