Whether you’re a beginner wanting to get up to speed or an advanced user looking for tips, tricks and hacks Android Magazine is the ultimate guide to this cutting-edge mobile technology. Every issue readers can find the hottest reviews of the very latest hardware and in-depth opinion on the massive selection of Android apps and games currently available. There’s also a huge tutorial section sharing expert knowledge on setting up, configuring and getting more from Android technology, along with a dedicated hacking section for anyone who wants to get under the hood of what is now the world’s most popular mobile operating system.
In this issue...
50 Expert Tricks and Tips
Android in the cloud
- Save your device's internal storage and learn how to move your phone in to the cloud.
- The best art and photography apps that you can download right away.
50 expert tips and tricks
- Take your Android experience to the level with our essential tips and tricks you need to know.
Is Samsung unstoppable?
- Is Android in danger of becoming a one horse race? We take a look at the startling facts.
- The weird world of Android keyboards
- 10 things you need to know about designing on Android
- Make your own widget
- How to make a conference call
- Discover new music with Google Play
- Perform context-aware searches
- Master the Applications manager
- Make a blockbuster movie using apps
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 review
- HTC One X+ review
- Vodafone Smart Tab II review
- Sony Xperia J review