Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
70 top tips for landscapes
- Shoot your best-ever scenes whatever the time of year.
- Professional advice to help improve your photography.
- Vintage rangefinder chic, but how does it perform?
- How you can shoot the urban environment effectively.
- The Instagram revolution
- Edit lighting with the Curves tool
- Epson guide to printing
- Inside Tech: Magnesium camera bodies
- Reviewed: Fujifilm X-E1, Sony SLT-A99, Sigma APO Macro 180mm f2.8 EX DG OS HSM
- Interviewed: Tadas Cerniauskas, Peter Jaena, TJ Hughes
Free with this issue...
CD with free software worth £39.99, video tutorials on astrophotography, retouching, videography, enhancing landscapes and more, inspirational galleries, exclusive Digital Photographer wallpaper and much more.