Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
The enthusiast's guide to better photography!
Capture buildings at their best
- Pro architectural photographer, Chris Humphreys, shares his expert advice on how to take stunning images of buildings, structures and space
Take better photos with filters
- A masterclass in creative photography using filters. A sure-fire way to improve your images
Lighting kit for every budget
- Ten pages of advice on how to chose the best lighting kit and flash accessories to use at home or on location
Free Digital Photographer of the Year Awards 2010 Supplement
- See if you're a winner in this beautiful free magazine
- Olympus E-PL2 & Panasonic GF2 on test
- Readers Gallery - Win fantastic Lowepro gear
- The demise of photojournalism
- Studio skills that make you money
- Discover the best photo spots in the Channel Islands
- Is Medium Format worth the money?
- David Zimmerman shares his portfolio
- Learn why Facebook is a photographer's friend - Social Network special
- 20 editing tips to improve your work
- Great studio spaces for automotive photography
- Learn to use histograms correctly in-camera and in Photoshop
- Sigma and Sony lenses on test
- Win! A two-day studio portrait course with Chris Burfoot
Free with this issue...
Enjoy 107 minutes of free Photoshop video tutorials. Plus free Photoshop actions, the DP video workshop, high resolution test shots, 21-page buyers guide, photography jargon buster and much more on your free CD!
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.