Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
Hands-on photo techniques, pro advice and inspirational images
Capture low light
- Learn when to push your ISO, understand your camera capabilities and shooting ideas to try at home
The great outdoors shooting guide
- Pro landscape photographer, David Clapp shares his expert tips for capturing amazing shots outside
Learn to shoot under pressure
- Discover how the pros keep their cool under tight time constraints and with tricky clients
Pentax 645D reviewed
- We test this anticipated £10,000 medium format camera and bring you the verdict
- Learn to control colour casts
- Create a photo montage
- Shooting skills on the Jurassic Coast
- Get more from seaside shooting
- Top tips for using your images online
- Eleanor Hardwick discusses her rapid rise to fame
- WIN! An adventure weekend for you and your camera club!
Free with this issue...
Over 90 minutes of Photoshop video tutorials, workshops and hi-res test shots
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.