Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
The magazine to take your photography skills to new levels
Take your portraits on location
- Learn how to light your subjects and think on your feet when shooting out on location.
20 still life shooting tips
- Produce professional still life shots with these amazing expert tips.
Tilt & Shift techniques
- Learn how to use these fantastic lenses to their full advantage.
Set up your own studio
- Expert advice on how to launch your own studio on a budget.
- The photo manipulation debate
- Shooting guide to Dartmoor
- Learn all about noise reduction
- Retouch your images like a pro
- Add grunge effects to photos
- Learn to develop your own style
- Career advice by Lorna Yabsley
- Samsung NX11 on test
- Nikon D5100 reviewed
- An interview with Ben Hodson
Free with this issue...
Free RAW conversion software for every reader worth £90! Plus free cd with Photoshop video tutorials, test shots and shooting guides
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.