Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
Packed full of inspiring photography techniques to try today
90 Pro Photo Techniques
- All the advice and tips you need to produce award-winning shots.
Learn to shoot the stars
- Expert advice on how to shoot the night sky with your DSLR.
- Discover how it works and how to do it.
Restore your old photos
- All you need to know about scanning, restoring and printing old shots.
- Tethered shooting masterclass
- Panasonic Lumix G3 on test
- Learn to mount and frame your photos
- Combat lens distortion with Photoshop
- How to archive your images
- Take a photo tour of Boston, USA
- Top career advice with John Hicks
- Epson R3000 reveiwed
- An interview with Adam Hinton
- The latest lenses on test
Free with this issue...
Learn amazing new editing techniques with 120 minutes of free Photoshop video tutorials.
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.