Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
Tutorials, features plus free CD with £30 software included!
Achieve Perfect Exposure
- Cope with changing light conditions 24 hours a day.
Work with models
- Learn how to direct models with confidence.
Learn about light meters
- Find out how they work and which one to invest in.
Get more from RAW
- Editing tips and software advice to help you get more from this file format.
- Pro photographer, Platon, reveals the power of a portrait.
- Enter the Digital Photographer of the Year Awards today!
- Discover what it takes to shoot in hostile environments.
- Produce perfect black and white shots.
- Top tips for photographing birds.
- Discover Madagascar with your camera.
- Uncover the secrets of stock photography.
- Dean Sherwood talks about life photographing McFly and N-Dubz.
- Phase One IQ180 reviewed.
- Sony NEX-C3 on test.
Free with this issue...
Get your free copy of PhotoDVD 4.0 on the CD worth £30! PLUS 9 amazing Photoshop video tutorials.
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.