Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
Practical ways to improve your photography skills
Shoot the sky at night
- Learn how to capture star trails, moon phases and comets with your regular DSLR.
Cityscapes skills guide
- Expert tips and trick to help you capture the movement of a city.
Copyright: the facts
- Be clear on your image rights and protect your shots.
Shoot celebrations with style
- Practical ways to capture fun and creative party shots.
- The recession and photography - how are manufacturers coping?
- Win a £6,000 photo safari
- Insider's guide to photographing Rome
- Improve your portrait skills
- Photo helpdesk and image critique
- Supersize your shots
- How to retouch glass
- Learn the basics of Layer Masks
- Improve your customer service skills
- Be inspired by the work of Joao Carlos
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 review
- Canon PowerShot G1 X on test
- Nikkor 85mm f1.8 lens review
- Panasonic 14-42mm f3.5 lens review
- Frame your prints in style
Free with this issue...
Disc packed with Photoshop video tutorials, a workshop on how to photograph glass, camera review test shots and much more