Crammed full of inspirational shooting advice, expert camera workshops, image-editing tutorials, the latest kit reviews and exclusive interviews, Digital Photographer has everything you need to help you shoot like a pro. Every issue includes a free CD loaded with video tutorials, high-resolution test shots, podcasts and much more. It’s the only magazine for digital photographers.
In this issue...
50 ways to shoot close-up
- Achieve great photos with our hands-on advice for shooting parties and events.
Explained: Flash vs LED
- Which lighting method is best?
- Professional tips to help you create a range of beautiful photographs.
- The pro kit and techniques you need to shoot mountains.
- Reviewed: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Olympus PEN Lite E-PL5, Canon EF 40mm f2.8 STM
- Does your location affect your style?
- Create a perfect text/photo composite
- Career guide: Should you specialise or adapt?
- Reader shooting school
- How to keep your kit clean
Free with this issue...
CD with software worth £69, video tutorials for Photoshop, Lightroom and iPhoto, essential shooting advice, test shots and much more.