Whether you're a professional or you paint for fun, Fantasy Artist will help you create your best-ever fantasy, sci-fi and manga art. Over a wide range of painting programs, we’ll show you how to get to grips with the tools that will enable you to take your artwork to dazzling new heights of creativity. Throughout the magazine clear, enjoyable tutorials and advice from creative professionals combines with simple and effective drawing lessons and a wealth of inspiration to make Fantasy Artist your essential guide to the world of fantasy.
In this issue...
Improve your art
50 tips, tricks and techniques
- to enhance your fantasy art today.
Chester Ocampo's secrets
- Discover how this pin-up pro taught himself digital painting.
How to draw heroic poses
- Effective ways to bring drama to figure drawings.
- Scale advice for smaller figures.
- Design a magical character
- Retro-inspired sci-fi
- Paint a dragon in flight
- Create a comics-inspired fight scene
- Paint a vampire pin-up
- Concept art for a heroine character
Free with this issue...
CD with over three hours of video tuition plus 300+ textures, 50 photo references, 30 Photoshop brushes, vector sets worth $20 and much more!