Whether you're a professional or you paint for fun, Fantasy Artist will help you create your best-ever fantasy, sci-fi and manga art. Over a wide range of painting programs, we’ll show you how to get to grips with the tools that will enable you to take your artwork to dazzling new heights of creativity. Throughout the magazine clear, enjoyable tutorials and advice from creative professionals combines with simple and effective drawing lessons and a wealth of inspiration to make Fantasy Artist your essential guide to the world of fantasy.
In this issue...
Expert guide to magical character design
Paint fantasy landscapes
- Use scale and perspective to build an epic environment.
How to draw sci-fi action
- Everything you need to compose a sci-fi action scene.
35 essential art skills
- Improve your art today!
Draw and colour line art
- Get some comics-inspired colouring tips.
- Creature-based action scenes
- How to paint a necromancer
- Essential sword-fighting poses
- Paint fantasy armour
- Render reflective surfaces
- Draw mage characters
Free with this issue...
CD with an hour of video tuition from Andrew Jones plus vectors worth $20, 70 stock images, 10 Photoshop brushes and more