Whether you're a professional or you paint for fun, Fantasy Artist will help you create your best-ever fantasy, sci-fi and manga art. Over a wide range of painting programs, we’ll show you how to get to grips with the tools that will enable you to take your artwork to dazzling new heights of creativity. Throughout the magazine clear, enjoyable tutorials and advice from creative professionals combines with simple and effective drawing lessons and a wealth of inspiration to make Fantasy Artist your essential guide to the world of fantasy.
In this issue...
How to master fantasy lighting
Inside the art of Judge Dredd
- We talk to artist Kevin Crossley about this iconic character's journey to the big screen.
Portraits of magic and myth
-Discover how to draw goddesses, witches, elves, heroes and more.
Create your best-ever manga
- Develop a storyline and setting to augment your artwork.
Key skills for sci-fi scenes
- Learn how to design and develop alien environments and space scenes.
- Paint a pin-up goddess
- Draw classic alien archetypes
- Pose quest fantasy characters
- Design classical warriors
- Illustrate Asian demons
- Create magical manga
Free with this issue...
CD with 90 minutes of video tuition plus £53 worth of 3D models, 200 Photoshop brushes, 50 stock photos, sci-fi textures, vectors and tutorial files.