games™ is the magazine that every true gamer should be reading. Quality text, superior design and unbiased, honest opinion have aided this publication in becoming one of the most respected in the games industry. – and it’s gained multiple awards to prove it. At 180 pages, games™ is also the biggest videogame magazine in the UK and each issue is packed full of the latest previews, honest reviews, topical features and extensive interviews with industry legends and indie developers alike. There’s even a 22-page section dedicated retro gaming every month where some of the finest videogames of all time are investigated and remembered.
In this issue...
The Story Behind the Relaunch of Tomb Raider
“I never begrudge people leaving. It’s not a prison”
- Levine talks on Bioshock Infinite’s troubled development.
Gear of War: Judgment
- Is this one game too far for the epic franchise?
Report – WiiU
- Is it Nintendo’s biggest success or greatest failure?
Survival of the Fittest
- Tomb Raider multiplayer exclusively revealed.
- Dark Souls II
- GRID 2
- The Last of Us
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2
- Behind the Scenes: Wreck-it Ralph
- DmC Devil May Cry
- The Walking Dead
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch