iCreate is the creative magazine for those with a passion for all things Apple. Not only does it cover the entire Mac platform including reviews, tutorials and features but also has a dedicated mini-magazine called iPlay, where you can get incredible content covering everything iPad, iPod and iPhone. iCreate is sumptuously designed and it not only keeps you informed of whats going on in the world of Apple, but it is also there to help you get the most out of whichever device you own. Tutorials cover the entire iLife suite and professional applications as well as helping you make the most of your mobile Apple devices too, whether that’s an iPod touch, iPad or iPhone. If Apple made a magazine - it would be iCreate.
In this issue...
- Get the best features on any Mac today.
Do you need your Mac?
- We pit the Mac against the iPad and see if you can replace your machine with a tablet.
5 Creative Projects
- Create amazing results that you can share with your friends and family.
Improve your holiday snaps
- Get amazing results when taking shots on your vacation.
- iCloud Competitor group test
- Photoshop touch lessons
- Master effects in Aperture
- Produce action-packed movies in iMovie
- Elgato's Thunderbolt SSD reviewed
- The iCreate Team get excited about Creative Cloud
Free with this issue...
Disc worth $130 packed with everything you need to complete our five creative projects, two Final Cut Pro X plugins, 45 minutes of video tutorials and 40 free audio effects.