iCreate is the creative magazine for those with a passion for all things Apple. Not only does it cover the entire Mac platform including reviews, tutorials and features but also has guides dedicated to iOS devices, where you can get incredible content covering everything iPad, iPod and iPhone. iCreate is sumptuously designed and it not only keeps you informed of whats going on in the world of Apple, but it is also there to help you get the most out of your apps, on whichever device you own. Tutorials cover iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, plus the pro apps and native OS X and iOS apps. iCreate will power up your creativity and help you make the most of your Apple devices, whether that’s a MacBook Air, iPod touch, iPad mini or iPhone. If Apple made a magazine – it would be iCreate.
In this issue...
iPhone 5 and iTunes
The definitive 35-page iPhone user guide
- Hands on with Apple's thinnest, lightest and most powerful iPhone ever.
Next-generation iPods explored
- Everything you need to know about Apple's all-new iPod Touch and Nano.
Live life in the cloud
- Can cloud services replace your hard drive for good?
30 iWork top tips
- Expert advice to craft better creative documents.
- iOS 6 - Sync your photos with photo stream
- iOS 6 - Sync your Safari tabs
- iOS 6 - Discover the new Phone app features
- iOS 6 - Create amazing photos with Panorama
- iOS 6 - Learn to use Facebook integration
- iOS 6 - Get a first look at Passbook
- iOS 6 - Set up VIPs and attach media in Mail
- iOS 6 - Find your way around Maps
- iOS 6 - Get to grips with Flyover
- iOS 6 - Learn to use Offline Reading Lists
- iPhoto - Master the Export panel
- iPhoto - Make a stunning webpage
- iPhoto - Create an action-packed slideshow
- iMovie - Find the perfect shot with People Finder
- iMovie - Create vintage-style footage
- GarageBand - Score editing in GarageBand
- GarageBand - Flex Editing and Groove Matching
- OS X - Transfer Keychain data to a new Mac
- OS X - Take control of regional settings
- OS X - Create personal Keyboard shortcut
- Install and use third-party effects with Final Cut Pro X
- Master keyboard shortcuts in Aperture
- We're Excited…about YouTube for iOS
- Play retro DOS games on your Mac with Boxer
- Become a guitar wizard with Capo
- Review - Mid-2012 13" MacBook Pro
- Review - Mid-2012 13" MacBook Air
- Review - Maxell Air Voltage for iPad 2
- Review - iRig Pre
- Review - Denon AH-D600 headphones
- Review - Nocs NS700 Phaser
- Review - Jawbone Big Jambox
- Review - Concentrate
- Review - SousChef
- Review - Orbitsound T9
- Review - Empire: Total War - Gold Edition
- Genius Bar
- App Store Roundup
Free with this issue...
- Free Disc with 20 Pages templates, video tutorials, music loops and more worth over $90