iCreate is the creative magazine for those with a passion for all things Apple. Not only does it cover the entire Mac platform including reviews, tutorials and features but also has guides dedicated to iOS devices, where you can get incredible content covering everything iPad, iPod and iPhone. iCreate is sumptuously designed and it not only keeps you informed of whats going on in the world of Apple, but it is also there to help you get the most out of your apps, on whichever device you own. Tutorials cover iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, plus the pro apps and native OS X and iOS apps. iCreate will power up your creativity and help you make the most of your Apple devices, whether that’s a MacBook Air, iPod touch, iPad mini or iPhone. If Apple made a magazine – it would be iCreate.
In this issue...
iTunes 11 Power Tips
iTunes 11 Power Tips
- Turn Apple's new iTunes up to 11 with our pro tricks.
Get creative with iOS
- The best art, photo, video and music apps for your device.
Make your own fanzine
- Become a master of home publishing with this creative project guide.
Create a family movie montage
- Gather your video and photos into one memorable film with iMovie.
- Apple in 2013
- Competition - Win Marshall headphones
- iTunes 11 power tips
- Creative project - Create a fanzine
- iMovie - Create a family montage video in iMovie
- iPhoto - Make your own family tree album
- iPhoto - Quickly repair old photographs
- iMovie - Produce your own silent movie
- iMovie - iMovie's top 10 shortcuts
- GarageBand - Record live acoustic guitar on your Mac
- GarageBand - Master automation in GarageBand
- Shoot images while tethered to your Mac
- Demystifying the Histogram
- Get to grips with Green Screen editing
- Record a voice-over in Final Cut Pro X
- Make a weight loss tracker in Numbers
- Add HTML animations to your iBooks
- Swift Publisher 3
- Create 3D models in 123D Design
- Get creative with your Facebook cover art
- Create movies with InstaMovie
- OSX - Clean up your music library for iTunes 11
- OSX - Create a hidden folder for your desktop
- Top ten mail tips
- Genius bar
- Get creative with iOS
- Pixlr Express PLUS
- How to set up and use AssistiveTouch
- Sync Facebook to your calendar
- Remotely control your Mac from an iPad
- Share your notes and thoughts via social networks
- Get detailed photo effects in seconds with Starmatic
- Review: Blux Camera for iPad
- Review: Jamn
- Review: Vjay for iPhone
- Review: iMashup
- Review: Group Test: Great Mac speakers
- Review: 21.5" iMac
- Review: Korg microKey-37 keyboard
- Review: Livescribe Sky WiFi Smartpen
- Review: Oakley Airwave goggles
- Review: Dragon Dictate
- Review: EazyDraw 5
- Review: Borderlands 2
Free with this issue...
Free Disc with 20 Pages templates, 35 Audio loops worth $30, GarageBand EQ plugin and more.