iCreate is the creative magazine for those with a passion for all things Apple. Not only does it cover the entire Mac platform including reviews, tutorials and features but also has a dedicated mini-magazine called iPlay, where you can get incredible content covering everything iPad, iPod and iPhone. iCreate is sumptuously designed and it not only keeps you informed of whats going on in the world of Apple, but it is also there to help you get the most out of whichever device you own. Tutorials cover the entire iLife suite and professional applications as well as helping you make the most of your mobile Apple devices too, whether that’s an iPod touch, iPad or iPhone. If Apple made a magazine - it would be iCreate.
In this issue...
Mac App Store definitive guide
- Discover the coolest new apps for your Mac
Set up a family Mac
- A simple guide to sharing your machine
Advanced iMovie tools
- Discover cool new hidden functions
- Get started with iLife '11
Keep your Mac healthy
- Use CheckUp to keep your machine happy
- Use faces in iPhoto '11
- Advanced editing in iMovie '11
- Remixing with flex time in GarageBand
- Link to sites using iWeb
- Add Expose to your Dock in OS X
- Genius bar
Free with this issue...
- iLife ’11 Resource Bundle
- Video Tutorials
- Sounds and FX
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.