Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Best Distros 2013
Develop with Raspberry Pi
- Make a game with Python and the Pygame module.
Linux vs Gaming
- Can Linux take on the games industry?
- Find the best open source solution for you.
Build a media converter
- Create your own transcoder using Python.
- Create pro presentations
- A Linux conspiracy theory from the IgnorantGuru
- Compile your own kernel
- Master Arduino: Part 2
- Hardware reviews: Nexus 10, Olime A13-OLinuXino
- Distro reviews: Fedora 18, ArchBang Linux 2012.12, Puppy Linux 5.4, ROSA 2012.12
Free with this issue...
Five distro DVD with 20 amazing packages