If you want to understand how Photoshop works and how to use it to create amazing images, you need Photoshop Creative. Each issue has 116 pages full of practical advice and inspiring tutorials to enable you to make the images you've always wanted. Want to improve your photos? Each issue has loads of image-editing tutorials that range from simple fixes through to more intense techniques. Want to flex your creativity? You'll find loads of ideas for how to transform your photos into something marvellous, whether it's a scrapbook, a photomontage or a piece of digital art. Now add in some tool guides, Photoshop Elements tutorials, interviews with amazing Photoshop artists, Q&A pages, product reviews and a disc full of video training and other resources, and you can see why Photoshop Creative is the only resource you will ever need.
In this issue...
Essential photo effects
13 incredible creative projects
- From photo-editing essentials to eye-catching compositions.
Sketch from photos
- Turn your portraits into realistic sketches with our step-by-step guide.
Top 10 Layer Style secrets
- Make editing more fun with our expert secrets.
Revamp your photos
- n our 8-page special learn how to achieve beautiful portraits, stunning monochromes and much more.
- Learn to paint from photos using easy techniques
- Learn to love levels in our essential tutorial
- How the Type tool is for more than just writing words
- Put your photos into a digital photo album
- Make your own cyborg with our clever guide
- Add impact to your photos to make them eye-catching
- Get to grips with Photoshop Curves to perfect your pictures
- Learn the secrets behind retouching and tryout yourself
- Give your images a fantastic boost of colour
- Discover how one reader created their amazing portrait
- Make a Sci-fi poster and master the Pen tool
- Add an inspiring sepia effect in just a few steps
- Restore your photos with Photoshop filters
- Play with perspectives to make artwork to die for
- Turn your own cityscape into a brilliant blueprint
- A one-on-one with graphic designer Benjamin Nazon
- We put your Photoshop and Elements questions to a panel of experts
- Five ways to use Photoshop Actions
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 gets a surprising result!
- The much-anticipated Samsung GLAXY Camera under scrutiny
- Does the AKVIS HDRFactory stand up to the test?
Free with this issue...
FREE on the disc are 14 essential expert video tutorials. Follow along as we show you how to add drama to your photos in our expert guides. Our CS6 for web design course continues, as does our Photoshop for beginners course with a look at some of the essential Photoshop tools. All the files you need to get cracking with the Photoshop tutorials are also on the disc, and if that wasn't enough - there are bundles of brushes, quality stock photos, fonts, textures AND vectors!