Pocket World is an exciting magazine packed with all the all-action monster brands that kids aged 6-14 love the most. Pocket World covers Pokémon bigger and better than any other magazine, but also introduces readers to big names like Moshi Monsters and Bakugan along with favourites Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, ThunderCats and Power Rangers. Each issue is a lively mix of news, features, reviews, posters and lots of reader interaction. Videogames, cartoons, trading cards, books and toys are all featured.
In this issue...
A-Z of Pokémon & Free 4-in-1 Monster Game!
New 3DS & Mobile Pokémon Games!
- Mystery Dungeon comes to the 3DS in March!
A-Z of Pokémon
- We continue our walk through the alphabet – from N to Zoroark!
Skylanders Battlegrounds & Lost Islands
- Two new Skylanders games for the Apple machines.
Bakugan Coredem Close-Up
- We take a close look at a Bakugan monster!
Top 10 Pokémon League Tips
- Prepare yourself for a Pokémon battle.
- Skylanders Universe
- Make & Do – a bagel beast!
- Ask Professor Yew
- Win! Cuddly Pokémon and Angry Birds playsets
- 4-in-1 Row Monster Game!
- The Making of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Book!
- Shockers Bar!