Retro Gamer is the essential guide to the fascinating world of retro gaming. Regardless of whether you've been playing games since the arrival of Pong or have just discovered classic machines you'll find Retro Gamer to be an indispensable read. Every issue you get in-depth articles covering the very best games, franchises and machines and exclusive interviews with some of the industry’s biggest developers. All this put together by a knowledgeable team of experts who are as passionate about videogames as their readership. A rare insight into the industry’s rich and glorious past – something that no other videogame publication does. Retro Gamer is truly unique.
In this issue...
Celebrate 100 issues with a double whammy of Retro Gamer love!
- To celebrate our 100th issue we're including a fantastic reprint of issue one.
Inside The Spectrum
- We speak to the designers about Britain's best-loved 8-bit home computer.
David Braben Celebrates Elite
- The co-creator of Elite examines his 28-year old classic.
The Making Of Sonic The Hedgehog
- Yuji Naka reveals the creation of Sega's popular blue mascot.
- Eastern Blocks: The Story Of Game Boy Tetris
- Ralph Baer, the godfather of videogames
- EUgene Jarvis Discusses Robotron: 2084
- David Crane's Tricks Of The Trade
- 100 Classic Gaming Moments
- Type-In Game RG Rampage
- John Romero Discusses Dangerous Dave
- In The Chair With Andrew Braybrook
- A Moment With
- Crash And Burn: The Videogame Crash
- Rob Hubbard: The Music Man
- The Making Of Grand Theft Auto
Free with this issue...
- Issue one of Retro Gamer!