Retro Gamer is the essential guide to the fascinating world of retro gaming. Regardless of whether you've been playing games since the arrival of Pong or have just discovered classic machines you'll find Retro Gamer to be an indispensable read. Every issue you get in-depth articles covering the very best games, franchises and machines and exclusive interviews with some of the industry’s biggest developers. All this put together by a knowledgeable team of experts who are as passionate about videogames as their readership. A rare insight into the industry’s rich and glorious past – something that no other videogame publication does. Retro Gamer is truly unique.
In this issue...
Celebrate 30 years of gaming's original gold digger – Lode Runner
The Making Of Lode Runner
- We go behind the scenes of one of the Apple II's most influential games.
The Evolution Of The PC Engine
- We celebrate 25 years of NEC's console, by revisiting three of its most important models.
Back To Basic
- Developers of classic type-in games and the editors that featured them in magazine reveal why they were so popular.
The Making Of Carrier Command
- Discover how Realtime Games created its epic open world game and the challenges it faced on the way.
- The Making Of Lode Runner
- The Evolution Of The PC Engine
- Back To Basic
- The Making Of Carrier Command
- A Moment With Brian Baglow
- From The Archives Imagitech
- Retro Revival Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
- Gaming Legends David Perry
- Minority Report
- The Unconverted
- Future Classic Portal
- 20 Sega Games You've Never Played
- Retro Revival Agony
- The Making Of Rampart
- The Making Of Warcraft
- Desert Island Disks Shahid Ahmad
- Retro Revival Rally Speedway