Retro Gamer is the essential guide to the fascinating world of retro gaming. Regardless of whether you've been playing games since the arrival of Pong or have just discovered classic machines you'll find Retro Gamer to be an indispensable read. Every issue you get in-depth articles covering the very best games, franchises and machines and exclusive interviews with some of the industry’s biggest developers. All this put together by a knowledgeable team of experts who are as passionate about videogames as their readership. A rare insight into the industry’s rich and glorious past – something that no other videogame publication does. Retro Gamer is truly unique.
In this issue...
We mark the end of an era with our tribute to Psygnosis
The Legacy Of Psygnosis
- Developers of the Liverpool-based studio recall the good old days, while we highlight 28 of the publisher's best games.
Tales From The Retro Crypt
- Celebrate Halloween with behind the scenes looks at four of gaming's scariest releases, including Silent Hill 2 and The 7th Guest.
The History Of Final Fantasy
- As Square's hit franchise celebrates its 25th anniversary, we revisit every single game in the series.
The Making Of Renegade
- Creator Yoshihisa Kishimoto reveals how Bruce Lee inspired him to create his hit arcade game from the Eighties.
- The Legacy Of Psygnosis
- Before Videogames
- Jack The Nipper
- From The Archives Digital Integration
- Inside The Konix Multi-System
- Import Only Umihara Kawase
- The History Of Doom
- The Making Of Wacky Waiters
- Gaming Legends Shigeru Miyamoto
- Retro Revival Pilotwings
- Classic Game Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
- The History Of Final Fantasy
- Tales From The Retro Gamer Crypt
- The Making Of Renegade