Total 911 is the world's only magazine dedicated to the Porsche 911. Each lavish issue celebrates this legendary sportscar with stunning photography plus detailed, entertaining and informative writing. All models of 911 are covered, from the sought-after classics to today's incredible supercars. Produced by true Porsche enthusiasts, Total 911 immerses you in the 911 world, with road tests on new models, profiles of owners' cars from around the world, great drives, technical advice, historic overviews, project cars, news and comment, and much more. Each issue also includes an invaluable Datafile containing details of every 911 ever built.
Included in this issue
- Cover car - full profile of the fastest production 911 ever; the 996 GT2.
- 9ff T2. 997 Turbo modified by German tuners 9ff with 535bhp and 740Nm.
- Retro-look 911. 911SC turned into a 1970s icon.
- 911 Posters - classic Porsche advertising for the 964 - 1989 to 1993.
- 964RS M003 Clubsport - as-new 9m version for when the realk thing is too valuable to track.
- Gemballa GT550.
- Plus a whole host of features and articles...
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.