Total 911 is the world's only magazine dedicated to the Porsche 911. Each lavish issue celebrates this legendary sportscar with stunning photography plus detailed, entertaining and informative writing. All models of 911 are covered, from the sought-after classics to today's incredible supercars. Produced by true Porsche enthusiasts, Total 911 immerses you in the 911 world, with road tests on new models, profiles of owners' cars from around the world, great drives, technical advice, historic overviews, project cars, news and comment, and much more. Each issue also includes an invaluable Datafile containing details of every 911 ever built.
In this issue...
Rise of the 993 Turbo
993 Turbo: complete Porsche index
- Exploring the rise of the last air-cooled Turbo, we look at its history and future prospects.
993 Turbo prototype driven
- Total 911 is granted exclusive seat time in this 1993 factory 993 Turbo prototype.
Oliver Blume interview
- Want to know how Porsche’s CEO intends to blend the historic 911 into an automotive manufacturer focused on electric power? Our interview reveals all.
IROC RSRs driven
- We bring together two of the 15 cars from the 1973-74 International Race of Champions
- Undisguised 991 Gen2 GT3 spy pics revealed
- History of the 911 gearbox
- 997 GT3 RS 4.0 road trip
- 911 Rennsport’s Turbo RSR test drive
- Raced & rallied 2.7RS