Want to learn Photoshop? Photoshop Creative is the magazine for you! Aimed at the beginner/intermediate user, each issue demystifies Photoshop techniques and offers ideas for transforming your digital photos. Readers learn tasks such as performing simple photo edits, creating digital art from photos, designing scrapbook pages and developing photomanipulations. Regular features look at a Photoshop topic in more depth, while focussed tool guides give an understanding on how a particular tool or command works. Each issue comes with a free CD containing video tutorials and creative resources such as brushes, stock photos, textures and more.
All the latest & greatest techniques including;
- Create your own Photoshop® Brushes
- Learn to use the Patch tool
- Discover how to tint black and white photos
Easy-to-follow creative tutorials including;
- Create amazing gifts using Photoshop
- Make your own movie poster
- Learn to make your own vector logos
- Massive Photoshop CS4 video preview
- Over 38 minutes of free video tutorials on the CD
- News, interviews and competitions and much more
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.