Want to learn Photoshop? Photoshop Creative is the magazine for you! Aimed at the beginner/intermediate user, each issue demystifies Photoshop techniques and offers ideas for transforming your digital photos. Readers learn tasks such as performing simple photo edits, creating digital art from photos, designing scrapbook pages and developing photomanipulations. Regular features look at a Photoshop topic in more depth, while focussed tool guides give an understanding on how a particular tool or command works. Each issue comes with a free CD containing video tutorials and creative resources such as brushes, stock photos, textures and more.
All the latest and greatest techniques including;
- Improve the skin tone in your portraits
- Precise sharpening with the High Pass filter
- Re-create traditional photo effects in Photoshop®
Easy-to-follow creative tutorials including;
- Use layer masks to create a painting
- Design a photo album scrapbook
- Turn a photo into a simple illustration
- Common Photoshop® questions answered
- Reviews of creative Photoshop products
- Free CD with video tutorials, brushes, photos and more
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.