Want to learn Photoshop? Photoshop Creative is the magazine for you! Aimed at the beginner/intermediate user, each issue demystifies Photoshop techniques and offers ideas for transforming your digital photos. Readers learn tasks such as performing simple photo edits, creating digital art from photos, designing scrapbook pages and developing photomanipulations. Regular features look at a Photoshop topic in more depth, while focussed tool guides give an understanding on how a particular tool or command works. Each issue comes with a free CD containing video tutorials and creative resources such as brushes, stock photos, textures and more.
All the latest and greatest techniques including;
- In-depth guide to using the Pen tool
- Creating professional-looking photo books
- Smooth skin with filters and cloning
Easy-to-follow creative tutorials including;
- Use Photoshop filters to make digital art
- Give text a light trail effect
- Shoot your own photo background
- Common Photoshop questions answered
- Reviews of creative Photoshop products
- Free CD with video tutorials, brushes, photos and more
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.