Retro Gamer is the essential guide to the fascinating world of retro gaming. Regardless of whether you've been playing games since the arrival of Pong or have just discovered classic machines you'll find Retro Gamer to be an indispensable read. Every issue you get in-depth articles covering the very best games, franchises and machines and exclusive interviews with some of the industry’s biggest developers. All this put together by a knowledgeable team of experts who are as passionate about videogames as their readership. A rare insight into the industry’s rich and glorious past – something that no other videogame publication does. Retro Gamer is truly unique.
In this issue...
It All Started Here!
Making Of Computer Space
- Ted Dabney and Nolan Bushnell reveal the fascinating story behind Computer Space, the first commercial videogame.
A Moment With Duncan Jones
- The director of Moon and Source Code drops by to talk to us about his favourite classic games.
Super Nintendo Collector's Guide
- Nintendoís 16-bit super console is the subject for this monthís exhaustive collectorís guide.
Board Of Videogames
- We play some board games based on classic arcade hits from yesteryear, and see how they compare.
- The History Of Galaga
- The Unconverted: Shock Troopers
- Coin-op Capers: Rastan
- Future Classic: Zone Of Enders 2: The Second Runner
- Signature Series: Quake
- The Classic Game: Parodius
- From The Archives: Atari Inc
- Making Of: Nodes Of Yesod
- Retro Revival: Werewolves Of London
- Retro Revival: Crusader: No Remorse
- Cheap As Chips: Buster Busts Loose!
- Reviews include: Galaga Legions DX, Deflex, Dream Trigger 3D.