Showcasing some really inspiring artwork that draws upon industry-standard tools, techniques and software, this collection is perfect for digital enthusiasts and professionals alike. Detailed step-by-step guides cover a range of genres from pop art collage to manga illustration, showing you how to blend traditional print media with fresh digital styles, while experienced artists share the tips and tricks that compose their work.
In this bookazine...
Master your tools and bring art to life
- Create a distinctive style of art with Photoshop.
- Build, paint and create a striking scene in Painter.
- Design and draw vector artwork in Illustrator.
- Produce art on the go with tablets and smartphones.
- Digital art styles explained.
- Painting expressive eyes.
- Use dynamic colour.
- Combine digital art and printmaking.
- Use vibrant colours in portraits.
- Fantasy photorealism.
- Build a woodcut effect.
- Use filters creatively.
- Paint with palette knives.
- Painting Ukiyo-e style.
- Cubist painting.
- Combine 3D models and painting.
- Mastering digital ink strokes.
- Tessellating shapes.
- Add effects with Esoterica tools.
- Create an antique glaze effect.
- Inside ArtRage 3.
- Make metallic paint.
- Painting dramatic skies.
- Apply colour to line sketches.
- Combine photos with illustration.
- Use paint to add depth.
- Data decor.
-Simplify a cityscape.
- Create a paper cutout effect.
- Shade your vectors.
- Superflat scene.
- Build a Pop Art image.
- Create with your iPad.
- Paint on your iPhone.
- Create vector artwork on the iPad.
- Manga illustration on the iPad.
- Master ArtStudio.
- Make an Asian print.
- Clean up line art.
- Create vector characters.
- Add a retro look.
- Draw letters with character.
- Bring photos to life.
- Curve the horizon.
- Blend sketch with colour.
- Children's illustration.
- Design a pattern.
- Add perspective.
- Box nets.
Free with this bookazine...
Cover disc includes resource packs for tutorials, high resolution textures, 100 photo references and over 160 free Photoshop brushes.